Thursday, February 19, 2009

Fat quarter swap, quilting machine parts, new fabric store

I just got my email with my names for the Fat Quarter Swap from Sew mamma sew's blog... now I get to go shopping for fat quarters for 8 fun people. I've never done anything like this so it should be fun.

So, tomorrow we venture out to find the new fabric store I've been looking for. (I've only ever shopped at JoAnn's which is fine, but the locations near me are all so small) I asked around (since I'm new to the city), and there's a Hancock Fabrics nearby. Allie and I will check it out tomorrow - hopefully I can find the attachment for my machine which will allow me to quilt. The machine supposedly came with it - according to the instruction booklet, yet it has been years since I got it... no recollection of it coming with extra parts!

I will post soon with pictures of my spoils... providing I find the place, and find pretty fabric!

No comments:

Post a Comment