Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Some lovely mug rugs...

I just want to make more... but I shouldn't right now, I should go to bed. Enjoy some pretty pics of what everyone else is making! :) Give it a try, they're lots of fun!

1. Doll Quilt Swap - Received!, 2. ... a new mug rug ..., 3. Mug Rug and Mug, 4. MugRugSwapJREBlue, 5. MugRugSwapJRE, 6. Urban Home Swap, 7. IMG_0018, 8. dreamy mug rug, 9. star mug rug, 10. 85.365, 11. mug rug, 12. A little mug rug ..., 13. huge mug rug is now 2!, 14. My Mug Rug, 15. My experiment ... , 16. Mug Rug Blog Button

1 comment:

  1. Love your mugrugs! I like the variety! I just got interested in making my own mugrugs recently. Had never heard of them until about a year ago.

    I am a miniaturist. I love to make small stuff and I use my own shortcut method. Check out my shortcut free method if you like. My methods are free to anyone and I enjoy sharing them.

    http://www.bitsnpiecesworkshop.com/
    http://www.calicodreamsforever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete