Monday, October 25, 2010

This week...


Half done sewing machine cover

Yuck.
So I had intentions of finishing the sewing machine cover this weekend, and attaching that binding to Rosemarie's quilt too. Well life gets in the way again. It was a stressful weekend due to a couple failed tests (not the school type), the "could be amazing news" (after all this time) type. Anyway, that's all behind us now, better luck next time I guess. It's really getting lame. On top of it at least half a dozen of my fav. bloggers on my blog reader are either pregnant or have newborns. I'm seriously so close to deleting them from the reader. It's just that depressing. So much for that.

On another note, my copy of "The Practical Guide to Patchwork..." by Elizabeth Hartman should be arriving here soon. And I have a garden gnome costume to figure out by Saturday. :) I'm thinking a simple brown skirt, maybe a couple fabric flowers attached, suspenders, and a pointy red felt hat. We'll see, I'm totally not inspired right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment