Monday, December 13, 2010

Dilemma: What to make for BIL for Christmas??

Should I make him one of these heat therapy bags?

Or a pillowcase like these?

Or a zip pouch like this?

I think it might be a heat therapy bag since the other two options require me to go to the fabric store. I've already got two therapy bags ready to be filled (but need to buy some rice and oils). It's just that I don't know what sort of thing he'd use. Would he use the pillowcase? Would he think the zip pouch is too girly? lol. I also don't know what I'm making for my dad. Probably a pillowcase... but I have very limited options with the boy fabric (it'd be green fabric with mushrooms... lol.) I think I'm almost done with my Christmas sewing!! What am I going to do when I'm all done with it? I have no clue. lol. Play with the walking foot I just got today? :) Ok well I'll have to be quick before Santa wraps it up! :)

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of a heat therapy bag, those are always nice to have around. What about a mug rug? That's what I made for my brother and his wife this year, a pair of matching mug rugs...

    ReplyDelete