Monday, December 6, 2010

I can hardly believe it!

{sew} Beautiful
I joined a bee! :) Ok so it's really not that hard to believe I'm very excited and can't wait to get started (which is a good thing since I've got the second month!) I've never done a bee before, but I can totally understand the draw... getting to try new things, push your creativity, push yourself outside of the box, practice perfection, etc. :) And in the end you've got blocks to make a great quilt! I think it'll be pretty great and I'm already being inspired by everyone involved - I've been a follower of most of their blogs for a while, and they have made some of my favorite flickr faves! :) I'm pretty impressed to be counted among them! Oh and did I mention that it's a bee using modern fabrics? Yum! :) More on this to come! :)

5 comments: