Monday, December 13, 2010

The longest naptime ever!

Allie has been sleeping for longer than I care to admit. Past the three hour mark. It has allowed me to not only baste, but also quilt my color brick quilt! And... I even had time to sew on the binding (that I'd prepped last week). Wally is now snuggled under it napping himself (I still need to hand sew that binding down). What a productive day!! Oh and my walking foot came in the mail today!!! I can't imagine having ever tried strait line quilting without it (which I definitely had done on a smaller scale). The step pattern quilting went pretty quickly with the walking foot! :) I'm really excited! Pictures once the sun comes out again!!!

PS - My friend Courtney was totally on Entertainment Tonight today... TOTALLY! Oh I love her. lol. Just wait until March! ... oh if you only knew, dear readers, if you only knew!

2 comments:

  1. Naptime is so wonderful. That's the only way I get anything done around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! Great sewing day, indeed. I love those days when a long nap happens :) I can't wait to see the quilt all done!

    ReplyDelete