Monday, December 6, 2010

Rosemarie's quilt


 


Rosemarie's quilt
Originally uploaded by emedoodle
They're finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A journey that began at the beginning of August is drawing to a close. I have completed Rosemarie and Katee's quilts made with the blocks sent to me from all over the world! If you don't remember the whole story feel free to check it out here and here. It's taken a few months, but they're all together and ready to go to the girls this Christmas (or as soon as we see each other next!). Last night I also made them each a pillowcase to match. A Christmas gift of love and prayer! Thank you so much to all of you who helped and encouraged me in this project. The end product is so amazing! I can't wait to see them snuggled up on the couch with them!

Thanks to my father in law's awesome house for lending me good place to photograph them.... in the semi sunlight of winter. More info to follow. :)

PS - Pink hair happened for two of us in this house tonight... pics will follow. lol. :) I LOVE IT!

PSS - Fabric Tuesday, check it out!

3 comments:

  1. Both quilts turned out great! They look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new pictures and "look" on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are BEAUTIFUL! Just love what you've done!

    ReplyDelete