Sunday, December 12, 2010

{sew} beautiful - inspiration

My month for the {Sew} Beautiful Bee is February, so I figured I'd take advantage of the sale I just saw at the Creative Merchandise Ebay storefront. Seriously $3.90/yd for Good Folks fabric!! I've ordered from them before (that's where four of these from the mosaic came from) and the shipping and service was very prompt! I'm excited to get such a deal on the rest of them!! I'll be ordering the three additional yards tomorrow (need an invoice email for combined shipping!) and looking for that last fabric (Good Folks Fortune in Sea) to round it out. :) I can't wait to see the blocks made with this fabric!!! Check out my gallery if you'd like to see the rest of my inspiration!

5 comments:

  1. $3.90/yard?!? Great bargain! I love this fabric and can't wait to make your block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Can't wait to get started on your block! What a great deal on the fabric. Have a great rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the tip! i just picked up three more yards of one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy moly, awesome deal! Off to go check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bargain! I'm so excited to get going on your block!

    ReplyDelete