Monday, January 10, 2011

Have I ever mentioned...

That one day my husband and I want to retire to Roma?

child chasing bubbles...
Piazza di Santa Maria in Trastevere
Just now I have a very strong desire to go back. Now.

236304-R1-20-4

Did I mention that we met here?

Campo Di Fiori
Campo di Fiori

It looked a lot like that that night. College orientation. Magical.
At a restaurant just down this road we had our first date.

This is what I'll miss...
Via Della La Scala
Can I even imagine that it's true? I did dream of this very bridge (which I'd never seen, but happens to be in Roma) for many years in my later childhood / adolescence. Who knew I would walk across it daily for four months?

My Bridge....

Who knew my pics were still available on webshots.com six years later?! lol.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am SOOO jealous! I've never been anywhere and when I see pictures like these, I feel a strong pull to travel and see some of the amazing things I studied in all those art history classes in high school and college.

    ReplyDelete