Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I am Spartacus!

I am Sparticus.... A few faves from the three swaps I'm in right now.
1. another tiny work :)!!, 2. DQS 10 Sneak Peak, 3. Day 14: Dresden Quilting, 4. Back to the Sewing Table...., 5. Urban Home Goods Swap Sneak Peek, 6. DQS 10 Idea #1, 7. DQS10 finished, 8. UHG Sneak Peek..., 9. swap - tiny circle flying geese, 10. DQS10 front detail, 11. Sunny mug rug 1, 12. Ready for quilting, 13. Hexie bee mug rug 2, 14. Mug Rug Mania~option #2, 15. Different colourway - can I add this to your quilt partner?, 16. another bunting mug rug ... :)
As I've mentioned a few times here, I'm in three flickr swaps right now. First off, the Scrappy Mug Rug Swap III - awesome. I love the inspiration here... and I'm pretty sure my partner will love what I'm making  her. Then there's the beloved Doll Quilt Swap 10 - it's always so much fun and there's a TON of talent there. Seriously! I'm pretty darn happy with my project for that one too. DQS9 was where the whole "I am Spartacus" thing started... it pretty much means "be still my heart, I hope that quilt is for me!" lol. Then there's the Urban Home Good Swap... my first time in that swap and I'm pretty happy with my one finished project, but need to get thinking on a "big" project. The above mosaic is just a small amount of the work from those swaps that I LOVE. I didn't even stop at the swap group pages to make this... it's entirely from my flickr faves.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for including my quilt! There are some amazing projects going on in these groups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures! They are all so inspiring:)

    And I linked over here from Quiltstory. Love your quilts and I love the process and love that went into both of them. What a great auntie!

    -Tyra at silverlilysews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete