Wednesday, October 12, 2011


It's going to take a while for me to decompress enough to be able to share everything amazing that happened this weekend. I'm working on it. At this point I'm mostly exhausted! The summit was great and we had an awesome time... I got home yesterday to an empty house (my husband and daughter were on a trip with his family) and I had some fun sewing time. Then today I didn't feel like getting out of bed at all... I literally slept until 2pm! And I still feel like a train hit me - exhaustion! It was all worth it though!

practice from the FMQ class.
I'll share a few little peeks into the weekend now. But don't worry, I'll be posting in full about it soon! I'm really glad I was able to pull it all together and get there! What a spectacular time! I'm so lucky to have been able to meet so many wonderful people! I'm really inspired right now (and exhausted, did I mention that?). 

View from my room the last night.
So, these pics will have to tide you over until later! Enjoy!

I'm not sure how I made it home without checking any baggage!

1 comment:

  1. Fitting it all in your bag that your brought with you is always an issue! Sounds like a lot of fun

    ReplyDelete