Wednesday, February 8, 2012

For the love of Harry Potter!

I think I may have mentioned it a time or two that I'm pretty obsessed with Harry Potter. Having first read the series in high school, and re-reading it more than half a dozen times since, I'd say I'm a pretty big fan.

I'm a seeker of the Deathly Hallows...

I found this picture on flickr recently, made by Amanda Hall. And added it to my inspiration mosaic for the Pillow Talk Swap -- which spurred a conversation with a fellow Pillow Talk Swapper about doing a Harry Potter themed one on one swap together. Although Ale and I haven't set out any dates etc for this swap, we've talked a bit more about it, and I'm excited to say it looks like it will happen! I'm excited to get my HP sewing on!

I've already been playing with some of Jennifer's paper pieced fandom patterns. The symbol of the deathly hallows was first! I love that.

I'll keep you all posted on my fan-crazy sewing! :) I've got so many ideas floating around my head, now to find some time to sew them up!

1 comment:

  1. OO! Jessica of Quilty Habit wanted to do one too! Id be into that.

    ReplyDelete