Monday, June 4, 2012

FQS Bella Parade : Week # 2 : Winners

Here are last weeks winners

Winner # 1
Off White
Angela

Winner # 2
Egg Plant
Emily

Winner # 3
Cloud
Colleen

Winner # 4
Mustard
Emily again!

And the winner of this week's FQ Bundle is
 Joanna!

Please email Shruti or I with your addresses (I already have yours from last week Angela) so that your prizes can be on their way to you!

Have you been working on the stuff our talented guests are showing you? Do work so that at the end of the parade you can enter a contest to win a Half Yard Bundle of the 2012 Bella Solids!

And here's the form to fill to enter this weeks draw


2 comments:

  1. ahhhhh! so excited!!!! thanks gals and FQS! Em, I sent my address to Shruti, I think it is funny that you may not remember mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just a little envious of all the winners :) I'll get started for my chance next week... It'll be my birthday on the draw day, so maybe it will be my lucky week next week!

    ReplyDelete