Monday, December 3, 2012

Happy Little Pouch Hop: Day 6 - Holly & Heidi

Welcome to week two of the Happy Little Pouch Hop! We've got a ton of pouches, tutorials, and reviews to share with you this week, so stick around! We drew for the week one prize winners so go see who won what over there!


Today we start off with Holly of Bijou Lovely. Holly is an awesomely inspiring quilter. Everything she makes just takes my breath away! I would suggest checking out her pages for finished quilts  - as well as her tutorials. I personally have made an entire quilt made using her Herring Bone Block tutorial!


Next we have Heidi of Fabric Mutt. Heidi has made some pretty adorable pouches recently - It wasn't until I flipped through her blog recently that I realized how many of them have made it into my flickr favorites and my pinterest pages! 

Heidi is giving us a review of the box bag from Tacha Bruecher's book Hexa-Go-Go. Go check out Heidi's review!

***

Don't forget to start working on your own pouches and add them to the flickr group. All finished pouches can be added to the Week 2 Finishes discussion to be eligible to win our awesome prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment