Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Quilty!!!

Guess what I did this weekend???!!!

How crazy is it to see MY quilt hanging on set??!! CRAZY!

(are you guessing?)

I filmed two segments for Quilty!!


I'm really excited to have had this opportunity! Having met Mary a couple times (briefly) - I jumped at the chance to film a show with her! It was absolutely a joy. I was only a little  bit nervous. After all I've been on camera before (lol... wow that seems like so long ago now).

I'll be sure to give everyone a heads up when the episodes air!

And - no outing would be possible without some quilting inspiration. This poster was hanging in the building where we filmed. Doesn't this scream to be a quilt??!! I might make one based on it someday!


19 comments:

  1. Awesome girl!!! I'm sure you must have rocked!!! Will the episodes be available online? Do send me a link where I can view t hem when they're out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for You! Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what an opportunity! Turning into a TV star?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! Congrats on that great opportunity!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wohooooo!!!! I hope we can see it in our foreign lands!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not a bit surprised. Know you were awesome and simply wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not a bit surprised. Know you were awesome and simply wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Emily, that's so exciting! I knew you were doing something fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Emily, that's so exciting! I knew you were doing something fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's really exciting! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!!! That's so awesome! Your quilt looks amazing up there. : ) Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is very exciting! I can't wait to see your episodes :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow! that's exciting! can't wait to see the segment. congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Emily. We met at the QuiltCon dinner Alyssa threw. Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. That quilt is definitely worth of being shown off!

    ReplyDelete